Towards a better society
Innovation is key for REGNER®‘s competitiveness, and it is essential to guarantee the sustainability of the company in the long run. For this reason, we have established and implemented an R&D&I management system based on the UNE 16602 standard requirements.
R&D is the department in charge of monitoring the company’s innovative efforts and supporting the achievement of external funding for R&D&I projects in the different markets and areas—from the internal planning phase, all the way to completion.
Commitment to R&D&I
REGNER® is committed and focused on conducting R&D&I activities:
- Facilitating and accelerating the development and evolution of a technological offer of our own.
- Maximizing technological differentiation options by identifying and capturing ideas, initiatives, and both internal and external assets, and by accessing external funding sources to carry them out.
At REGNER®, we follow an agile and flexible innovation model with three primary goals:
- Turn innovation into our strategic lever for distinctiveness.
- Shape innovation towards responding to our strategic business needs.
- Capitalize internal talent to generate innovative and distinctive initiatives.
To fulfill this commitment and achieve our goals, REGNER® has established the following core principles:
- Establish and develop an R&D Management system based on the UNE 166002 standard.
- Keep all our staff involved and engaged in order to encourage their participation in the management, application, and continuous improvement of the R&D&I management system, fostering a culture of innovation.
- Make sure that projects and R&D&I activities developed by REGNER® respond to the needs and expectations of our customers, collaborators, and interested parties.